5S in Manufacturing for Team Leaders
Duration: 20 mins 28 sec
This Australian produced video focuses on developing the communication and leadership skills needed by team leaders to help others apply 5S procedures to their job and their work area.
A range of team leaders talk about the problems they encountered and the strategies they employed to get everybody on board to successfully start and maintain each stage of 5S in their workplace.
The resource also includes a trainier’s guide and learners’ worksheets that can be customised.
The Trainers’ Resource Kit contains:
- Trainers’ Notes
- information on how to use the video and worksheets
- tips on language and literacy support and resources
- Learners’ Worksheets (learners’ version)
- video content and underpinning knowledge
- plain English definitions of key words used in the video and support material
- brief questions which reflect and reinforce the key issues raised in the video
- Learners’ Worksheets (trainers’ version)
In addition to the material in the Learners’ Version Worksheets, these contain:
- important notes for the trainer
- answers to the learners’ questions
- suggested learner activities
- additional checklists and worksheets.
Project developed by Fran Haarsma Productions and Ideas That Work. Funded under the Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) Program by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
“An excellent Australian 5S training tool. I have shown it to over 40 team leaders with very good feedback”
SIRF Manufacturing and Supply Chain Excellence Roundtable
- 5S and team leaders
- Set in order
Resource Material for:
- workplace training and team leader meetings
- support material for the competency MSS403040A Facilitate and improve implementation of 5S from the MSS11 Sustainability Training Package
- refresher purposes, particularly for non-English speaking workers or those with low literacy and language
- workers undertaking the competency MSS40340A Facilitate and improve implementation of 5S as an imported unit in a manufacturing qualification or for other qualifications from Training Packages that include this unit
- workers undertaking the unit MSS403040A as an elective in MSS40312 Certificate IV in Competitive systems and practice.
Online streaming subscription
- Watch at any time from any web browser
- Unlimited views during your subscription period
- Share with your team/students via private link
- Embed in your learning environment (PRO subscription)
- 24 Hours $5.95(for preview only and cannot be used for training)
- 12 Months $135.00
- 12 Months PRO $315.00
Buy on DVD
All prices inclusive of GST
Please note that DVDs are in PAL format