Doggers – Doing the Job
Duration: 18 min 47 sec
This video gives an overview of working as a dogger and is a good introduction to the range of things that doggers need to be aware of to safely perform dogging operations.
The resource can be used for training doggers working in areas where cranes or lifting equipment are used, including building construction sites, transport depots, mining sites, shipping and civil construction sites.
The resource also includes a trainer’s resource kit and learners’ worksheets which can be customised.
The Trainers’ Resource Kit contains:
- Trainers’ Notes
- information on how to use the video and worksheets
- tips on language and literacy support and resources
- Customisable Learners’ Worksheets
- Learners’ Worksheets (trainers’ version)
- answers to the learners’ questions
- important notes for the trainer
- suggested learner activities.
The resource can be used as learning support material for people working towards their National Licence for High Risk Work CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging.
The resource is also aligned to CPC30511 Certificate III in Dogging in the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package and relates to the competencies:
- CPCCDO2011A Handle and use dogging tools and equipment
- CPCCDO3011A Perform dogging.
Project developed by Fran Haarsma Productions and Ideas That Work. Funded under the Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) Program by the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
- Occupational health and safety
- Plan your job
- Select and inspect the gear
- Hand signals
- Doing the job – the actual lift
- Pack up the gear
Resource Material for:
- learning support material for people working towards the National Licence for High Risk Work CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform Dogging
- Training Package Support Material for CPCCDO2011A Handle and use dogging tools and equipment and CPCCDO3011A Perform Dogging
- refresher training
- induction and orientation
- workplace training.
Online streaming subscription
- Watch at any time from any web browser
- Unlimited views during your subscription period
- Share with your team/students via private link
- Embed in your learning environment (PRO subscription)
- 24 Hours $5.95(for preview only and cannot be used for training)
- 12 Months $135.00
- 12 Months PRO $315.00
Buy on DVD
All prices inclusive of GST
Please note that DVDs are in PAL format