Infection Control in the Home
Duration: 14 min
As workers in the home it is vitally important that we know how to stop the spread of germs.
Germs spread infection and illness, which is harmful to our clients and to us.
This video explains how germs spread and how we can control infection by clean habits and a clean environment.
The greatest spreader of germs is our hands, and the video demonstrates how to wash hands properly in a home environment.
- What is infection?
- How to wash hands properly
- Keep surfaces clean
- Kitchens, bathrooms, toilet, laundry
- Personal Protective Equipment
Resource material for:
Community Services Training Package
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
For example, use for competencies:
HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
CHCAGE006 Provide food services (Element 1)
- Volunteers, carers and family members who are supporting people living at home.
Online streaming subscription
- Watch at any time from any web browser
- Unlimited views during your subscription period
- Share with your team/students via private link
- Embed in your learning environment (PRO subscription)
- 24 Hours $5.95(for preview only and cannot be used for training)
- 12 Months $165.00
- 12 Months PRO $345.00
Buy on DVD
All prices inclusive of GST
Please note that DVDs are in PAL format