Video production services
All the videos on the Ideas That Works website have been written and produced by the Ideas That Work team.
Ideas That Work video production services include:
- design and development of videos for the education and training sectors
- digital content for E-learning resources
- digital content for websites.
What we are really good at:
- Make the complex simple and understandable
- Work with clients, steering groups and management teams to produce a clear video brief for their project
- Write scripts in plain English and integrate language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills into training videos
- Produce videos which communicate clearly, move along, and educate and entertain the target audience
- Get real people to tell their stories to engage and involve the audience
- Handle sensitive and complex subjects with clarity and compassion.
Range of clients
Our client list includes Federal and State government departments, business and community groups, TAFEs and other training organisations.
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Industry
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- CPA Australia
- International Baccalaureate Australasia
- Victorian TAFE Association
- Business Educators Australasia
- Service Skills Australia
- Innovation and Business Skills Australia
- QUIT Victoria
- Housing Industry Australia
- Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance
- Unilever Foods
- Austrade and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Australian Quality Council
- Carers Victoria
- Do Care – Wesley Mission
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of Victoria
- Australia Post
- Koorie Women Mean Business Inc.
- Flemings’ Nurseries
- Home Share Victoria
- Southern Cross Care Vic
- Eden in Oz
- Australian Distributed Incubator
- Calvary Silver Circle
Talk to us
If you are interested to talk to us about our video production services please contact us.
Ideas That Work
Ph: +61 3 9525 1407