Food Safety in the Home
Duration: 14 mins 40 secs
When we work in the home, handling food safely is very important, for our clients’ health and our own.
This video explains how food safety is part of our work every day.
We must always handle food safely when we buy, store, prepare and cook food.
Safe food handling in the home protects workers and protects clients.
- Buying Food
Resource Material for:
Community Services Training Package
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
For example, use for competencies:
CHCAGE006 Provide food services (Elements 1, 2, 3)
CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care.
- Volunteers, carers and family members and who are supporting people living at home.
- Community groups for people working at food stalls such as cakes stalls and sausage sizzles.
Online streaming subscription
- Watch at any time from any web browser
- Unlimited views during your subscription period
- Share with your team/students via private link
- Embed in your learning environment (PRO subscription)
- 24 Hours $5.95
- 12 Months $165.00
- 12 Months PRO $345.00
Buy on DVD
All prices inclusive of GST
Please note that DVDs are in PAL format